Massage therapy is beneficial both physically and psychologically. It is healing in many ways from helping circulation and muscular stiffness to relaxation and the psychological benefits of ‘touch’. In Ayurvedic medicine massage is an integral part of nourishing the body and soul, the massages in India are usually carried out using sesame and neem oils to stimulate the lymphatic system, encourage hair growth and help the body eliminate toxins, mothers traditionally massage their children from a young age.
I love using all natural cold-pressed oils in my therapies such as sweet almond, jojoba, hazelnut, grapeseed, avocado, coconut to name a few, they nourish the skin immensely, improving hydration, health and texture. I often use essentials oils too which are amazing for their heavenly scent, therapeutic and medicinal properties.
I hold the following massage qualifications:
- BTEC Level 4 Qualification in Holistic Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue and Sports Massage (Essentials For Health, London)
- Reiki Level II (Quantum Metta, London)
- Diploma Indian Head Massage (Quantum Metta, London)
- Diploma Acupressure Chair Massage (Touchpro, London)
- Diploma Thai Foot Massage (Escuela Rak Saeng, Madrid)
If you would like to book a massage or for more information please contact me. I do home visits, or I can come to your office, workspace.
Massage prices :
- 30 minutes 25 euros
- 1 hour 40 euros
- 1,5 hours 55 euros (full body Swedish/deep tissue only)